[Qgis-user] Qgis server : problem with qgis server logs

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:37:01 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,
I work with Debian, Apache. Qgis server 3.30. And lizmap. The lizmap log
deals with a problem regarding my qgis server logs.
In the /etc/apache2/sites-available i have created a file XXX.XXX.conf with
ths part of content  :

  # QGIS log
  FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_STDERR 1
  FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL 0

And i have create the directories that will store the QGIS Server logs

mkdir -p /var/log/qgis/
chown www-data:www-data /var/log/qgis

But, there are never no log file created within this folder. Do you know
why ? Do i have to restart qgis server ?
I know how to restart apache (systemctl restart apache2).
But how to restart qgis server ?

Thanks a lot for your guidances.