[Qgis-user] 3D Moon models with QGIS

Megan Eskey megan.eskey at reloquence.com
Sat May 6 05:29:35 PDT 2023

Thanks, Kirk,

I have written two position papers based on a planetary address framework,
and have named and defined the first 32 roads in space based on that
framework. The papers are as yet unpublished, but have been shared with
various space organizations and companies such as The Planetary Society in
Pasadena and the Space Tourism Society in LA. I am looking for mapping
partners who could help me to make the first lunar road map based on my
white paper and Executive Report.

If interested, please email me at Megan.Eskey at reloquence.com and I'd be
happy to share the documents. I am a retired NASA employee with a
background in AI and web management, and Reloquence is my own company.

Megan
ᐧ