[Qgis-user] Subject: CSV Table not recognised

Garth Fletcher garth at jacqcad.com
Sun May 14 12:48:53 PDT 2023

I'm using QGIS 3.30.2 under Mac OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) and .CSV
files are working perfectly...

Maybe check the settings in the Data Source Manager - Delimited Text to
make sure it is expecting an normal CSV file.  One can set it to accept
a variety of other text formats... Also that you've set the appropriate
degree format (DMS vs decimal) if it contains geometry.

--
Garth Fletcher