[Qgis-user] python code generated during georeferencing in QGIS

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 10:07:57 PDT 2023

 Hi Spaska,
Have you tried the Debugging/Development Tools panel? to see if you can get more of the information you are looking for? You also will probably want to use a better IDE than the Python Console, I have heard good things about the IPython plugin for QGIS.

If you have specific questions about PyQGIS you can post your code to this list with your errors and someone can respond directly to your problem. I hope this is helpful.
 -Thayer
PS if you are interested in the source code, a search of 'georef' on the Github QGIS repository gives:https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/search?q=georef

    On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 03:00:30 PM EDT, <qgis-user-request at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:  From: Spaska Forteva <forteva at staff.uni-marburg.de>