[Qgis-user] Problem downloading QGIS 3.34 to macOS 12.7.1

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Mon Nov 6 13:35:11 PST 2023

> Thomas Beauvais thom.beauvais at orange.fr
> Mon Nov 6 05:28:31 PST 2023

> I want to download the 3.34 version on my Mac computer (macOS 12.7.1). I properly downloaded and loaded the installation package for Mac computers on the QGIS web page. Then I ran QGIS, but the software presented the 3.32 version.

Hi Thomas,
unfortunately there is currently an issue with the QGIS 3.34.0 installer
build which is actually not yet available although the macOS section in
the download page in the QGIS website shows a misleading "Download QGIS
3.34" link.

You will find the QGIS 3.34.0 .dmg installer at
https://download.qgis.org/downloads/macos/pr/?C=M;O=D when available.

Best regards.

Andrea