[Qgis-user] Qgis plugin Data Plotly / box Plot : How to Add another field/box ?

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 07:53:43 PST 2023

Good morning,
I am a newbie with this Data Plotly plugin.
I manage to represent (input layer: point shp layer) a box plot with the
thematic id_classes in X axe (4=bare soils, 5=vegetation, 6=water) and in Y
axe the NDVI vegetation index values. These values are those for the dry
season. I would like now to be able to add to the right of each existing
box the representation for each class_ID of the NDVI values this time for
the wet season.
So each class_id would have a "pair" of boxes: 1 for the dry season and 1
for the wet season.
How can I do this? It's seems to be possible (an exemple seems to be given
on the documentation) .

Below my existing box plot :
[image: ss_Plotly_my_test.png]

Below a box plot from the documentation :

[image: ss_Plotly_documentation.png]