[Qgis-user] QGIS Integration with Oracle Spatial and Graph

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Wed Nov 15 23:23:37 PST 2023

Hi,

I'm not aware of specific documentation regarding Oracle except the
connection part in the QGIS user documentation [0]

The rest of QGIS will behave (almost) the same way no matter the
type of the data source.

There is no specific support for Oracle database Graph in QGIS. If I
understand correctly how it works, it would still be possible to request data with
graph Oracle specific operators (using either view or layer query
definition into QGIS) but you wouldn't have specific tool which can fully benefit
from them.

IIRC, it's almost the same situation in PostGRESQL.

[0] https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/en/docs/user_manual/managing_data_source/opening_data.html?highlight=oracle#connecting-to-oracle-spatial

Regards,
Julien