[Qgis-user] Reselect Features

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:00:56 PST 2023

On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 at 12:48, Michael Edward McNeil via QGIS-User <
qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> This is the moment when it would be exceedingly nice if one could just
> pull down Edit > Select > Reselect Features and thereby get back to the
> last previous selected set of features as they existed just prior to the
> last keystroke/click entered.
>
> But that command appears to do nothing.

Reselect only works if you've previously "cleared" a selection. If you're
*changing* the selection, then reselect won't do anything.

I think what you're ultimately asking for is a undo/redo history for
selections.... Which is a GOOD idea! 👍

Nyall