[Qgis-user] QGIS Server - GetLegendGraphics request confusion

Jakob Miksch jakob.miksch at siticom.de
Tue Oct 17 09:36:02 PDT 2023

Hi,
thanks for your responses. I was relying on the LTR docs before.
I also noticed that GetLegendGraphic also accepts the parameter LAYER (singular) and not only LAYERS (plural), but this was not documented. I opened a PR for this: server: add "LAYER" to allowed parameters for GetLegendGraphic by JakobMiksch · Pull Request #8561 · qgis/QGIS-Documentation (github.com)<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/8561/files>

The usage of LAYERS (plural) in QGIS Server also confused me, since GeoServer, MapServer and so on use the parameter LAYER (singular).

Best regards,
Jakob

Jakob Miksch
Consultant