[Qgis-user] Symbol size in legend

Huesmann, Michaela michaela.huesmann at Stadt-Steinfurt.de
Thu Oct 19 22:47:53 PDT 2023

Hello Matt,

I had the same problem with svg and also simple marker symbols in the Layout Legend. I solved it with a larger min. Symbol Size in the Layout Element Properties. Did you already try this?
Sorry, my screenshots are from the German Version 😊

[cid:image002.png at 01DA0329.BAC4E7E0]

[cid:image004.png at 01DA0329.BAC4E7E0]

Best regards,
Michaela