[Qgis-user] "No transform available..." error on Fill nodata command (simplified)

Damien McAnany damien at permacultureartisans.com
Tue Oct 24 11:44:13 PDT 2023

I am reposting this as all of my screenshots are edited out.

I am running QGIS 3.32.3 Lima on an M1 Chip Macbook Pro with Ventura OS
13.5.2. If any other info on my version is helpful, please ask. I had the
same problem running Firenze previously.

I think the error I am getting is a large general problem with my
installation, not with the particular "Fill nodata" command. I'm guessing
that something is not installed correctly, and would like advice on how to
fix my installation (if that is actually the issue).

I have used this command on two DEMs, so I don't think that is the issue
either.

When I run the Fill nodata command, the error says: "No transform is
available between NAD83(NSRS2007)/California zone 3 (ftUS); NAVD88 height
(ftUS) and ESRI:102242 - NAD_1983_HARN_StatePlane_California_II_FIPS_0402."
"No coordinate operations are available between these two systems."

I have tried using other fill commands like Fill sinks XXL (wang and liu)
and r.basins.fill. None of them fills the holes in the DEM.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Damien

PS I am a new QGIS user. I am happy to learn, but my current knowledge is
limited.

*Damien McAnany Luce*

Sustainable Sites AP, ISA-Certified Arborist

Damien at permacultureartisans.com <damien at permacultureartisans.com>

Tel. 707.360.5231

Fax. 707.829.0836