[Qgis-user] QGIS-User Digest, Vol 212, Issue 36

Tim Fearn mountainprana.map.works at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:41:54 PDT 2023

Thanks Alexei,
  Disabling layer masks and using a small buffer is also the only work around that I have found. Really hoping for some “award winning” solution here. The buffering works and allows the print export as you said, but isn’t as professional a finish as what I’m hoping for.  I really appreciate the reinforcement that this is more of a bug than my hardware, and will continue to look for something more seamless.

Cheers,
Tim Fearn