[Qgis-user] Config qgis desktop on Linux to DISPLAY Oracle connections

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:59:25 PDT 2023

Fredy and list,

On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 11:50 AM Fredy Varon via QGIS-User <
qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I need to configure qgis desktop on Linux enviroment and enable in the
> explorer the opción tio connect to Oracle databases
>
> Please any guise ti do this, un Windows works if before i install Oracle
> client, in Linux i configure the same but dont enable this type of
> connections in qgis
>
> Fredy, please provide more details on how you configure the Oracle client
in Linux and what happens:

   1. which client are you trying to use? Oracle Database Programming
   interface in C?  JDBC? or... ?
   2. what configuration parameters do you use?
   3. what is the error you receive?

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.