[Qgis-user] Identifying / Digitising small surface features automatically

Steve Research stevesteveresearch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:45:42 PST 2024

Does anyone know how to locate small features on a digital surface model (dsm) in qgis and get their coordinates?

I have a field surface with distributed molehills they show up in the dsm but is there a tool that will mark them as objects to digitise their locations?

I have Qgis + Saga etc. but don’t know if there is a process to mark these without having to do it by hand (I have lots of fields to do!).