[Qgis-user] restore qgis project

Nigel Berjak nigel at s3.co.za
Tue Feb 6 06:20:17 PST 2024

I would try open the project file in the current version and a copy of
it in the older version. Then to recover the symbology, copy/paste the
layer or symbologies across from the old to the new project. Or, from
the older project, save the file as an SLD, then bring it into the new
project again.

Hopefully this helps.

---
Regards,