[Qgis-user] Convert .shp to CAD, with attribute values as different layers

Chiz Harward chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 05:03:08 PST 2024

Thanks all, will try and do this as soon as I can get the Vector drop down list to actually drop down... is there a keyboard shortcut to get to the options? Ctrl+O isn't working

Chiz Harward BA MCIfA he/him
Senior Archaeologist, Urban Archaeology

I work flexibly - so whilst it suits me to email now, I do not expect a response or action outside of your own working hours

http://urban-archaeology.blogspot.com<http://urban-archaeology.blogspot.com/>
https://www.facebook.com/urb.arch/
http://gloscross-slabs.blogspot.co.uk/

Urban Archaeology
2 Slad View,
Gaineys Well,
Stroud,
Gloucestershire
GL5 1LQ
07881 486837
chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk<mailto:chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk>

Urban Archaeology is a trading name of Chiz Harward BA MCIfA