[Qgis-user] Issue with Building Virtual Point Cloud (VPC)

Mike Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:03:48 PST 2024

Hi all,

I have a folder with a LOT of point cloud files (1,740) - all stored as
cloud optimized point clouds (COPCs), which were converted from .las files
via QGIS. I'm trying to build a virtual point cloud via QGIS, selecting the
folder with all of the COPCs. However as its running, fairly on, it stops
running and I get a message "incorrect parameter value for layers."

I'm not finding any log files, and no .vpc file is created.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting and such? They are all from the same
source, for the same general geographic area, so while I haven't checked
all of the CRS information is the same, anticipate it should be across all
of these files.

And in case it helps, below is the "About" info for my install

Best,
Mike

QGIS version

3.34.3-Prizren