[Qgis-user] QGIS Open Day 23 February 2024

Amy Ternent amy at kartoza.com
Sun Feb 18 22:16:01 PST 2024

Dear QGIS Users

On Friday, 23 February 2024 we will be holding our monthly QGIS Open Day!
What is a QGIS Open Day you may be wondering to yourself? It is an
initiative to replace the wonderful community meetups we used to hold every
six months when times were different. Like our in-person meetings, the
event is organised on the principle of self-organisation and community
participation.

We need Spekeres!
If you have a QGIS hack, workflow, or tutorial you would like to share as a
talk, contact amy at kartoza.com or visit the event wiki:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QOD-February-2024

Best
Amy