[Qgis-user] QGIS through conda on Linux (was: PDAL on LMDE (Debian) for noobs?)

Bernd Vogelgesang mail at berndvogelgesang.de
Mon Feb 26 04:41:48 PST 2024

Hi Hannes,

Thanks for you answer. I played around before with those snakes and
that's what maybe brought me into trouble.

And again, this zoo of species starts to confuse me, starting with the
installer:
Miniforge3 or Miniforge-pypy3 ?
And when does the mamba come into play instead of the conda?

Sorry for me playing the dumb, but I almost spent a week trying to get
things back to normal here at my desk.

Cheers,
Bernd