[Qgis-user] Geotiff from Google Network planner to QGIS

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Tue Feb 27 05:59:28 PST 2024

> I am reposting this question.

You only waited 10 hours, you need to be more patient.  Give it a week
or two so people have time to read your message and reply.

> I exported this image to geotiff from GNP. Then added it to QGIS, I am not
> getting the device information, I am only getting the RGB values as shown
> below. What should I do to display the device information in QGIS?

GeoTIFF is an image format, like PNG or JPEG.  There is no device
information in .png or .jpg files, so there is no device information in
TIFF either.

If you want device information you will need to find some way of
exporting it.  If you selected GeoTIFF then you are only exporting the
picture without any device information.

I have not used GNP so cannot offer advice on how to do this, either.

Cheers,
Adam.