[Qgis-user] Atlas printing to PDF

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 23:57:26 PST 2024

Hello Nigel,

Okay, thanks very much, just on the verge of updating now.

Your tip about using a copy of the project file is a good one. Will
certainly do that.

I hope the update will fix the Atlas printing problem but I'm not
holding my breath.  It contains several large map raster files which may
be the problem.

Thanks again…

--------
Cheers, Spring