[Qgis-user] Help

Miller Mavangwa Miller.Mavangwa at westerncape.gov.za
Thu Jan 11 01:01:48 PST 2024

Good day,

I hope this email finds you well. Below is the error I get when using the SRTM downloader plugins (version 3.2.0) on a QGIS version 13.16.0. There seem to be no connection reaching to the server Earthdata. I have tried installing the latest version 3.34.2 ​but same issue persists. Please advise how I can solve this problem? Could it be configurations not linking to the server (Earthdata)? Many thanks.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA447D.924028D0][cid:image002.png at 01DA447D.924028D0]
[cid:image003.png at 01DA447D.924028D0]

[cid:image004.png at 01DA447D.924028D0]
[cid:image005.png at 01DA447D.924028D0]
[cid:image006.png at 01DA447D.924028D0]
Kind regards,

Miller Mavangwa
Candidate Technologist: Structure Design
Chief Directorate Road Design, Transport Infrastructure Branch
Department of Infrastructure
Western Cape Government

3rd Floor, 9 Dorp Street, Cape Town

Cell: 078 404 9745
Email: miller.mavangwa at westerncape.gov.za<mailto:miller.mavangwa at westerncape.gov.za>
Website: www.westerncape.gov.za<http://www.westerncape.gov.za/>

[cid:image007.jpg at 01DA447D.924028D0]
Be 110% Green. Read from the screen.

"All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Western Cape Government (the WCG). No employee of the WCG is entitled to conclude a binding contract on behalf of the WCG unless he/she is an accounting officer of the WCG, or his or her authorised representative.
The information contained in this message and its attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only, except where the sender specifically states otherwise.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone."