[Qgis-user] Decimal delimiter different in label and attribute table

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jan 11 07:14:46 PST 2024

Data in the gepackage looks like numbers/double.

What to use as separators depends on the language settings.
Besides the language there is also a setting for the Date/time/numbers separators.

See screenshot

I think it should be possible to show those numbers with comma's if you choose a locale with 'Fliesskommazahl' :-)

You probably have to restart QGIS to see it.
If not working please let us know.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde