[Qgis-user] QGIS Browser Add relationship to Geopackage Error

Klaus Mithöfer mithoefer at gbd-consult.de
Mon Jan 29 23:22:20 PST 2024

Dear all,
i tried to add a relationship in QGIS 3.34.3 into a Geopackage with QGIS
Browser. This was developed in 3.30

https://qgis.org/de/site/forusers/visualchangelog330/index.html#feature-add-dataset-relationship-editing-and-creation-capabilities-in-browser

When I add the layer I get an error message

2024-01-30T07:55:11     WARNING    Missing layer form dependency : layer
'baumerfassung' requires layer '' to be loaded but '' could not be
found, please load it manually if possible.
2024-01-30T07:55:12     WARNING    Invalid relationship
baumerfassung_baumart_attributes_forward : Referencing layer not set
2024-01-30T07:55:12     WARNING    Invalid relationship
baumerfassung_baumart_attributes_backward : Referencing layer not set

It works fine wit Esri FileGDB. What could be the problem? It seems that
the relationship table is empty.

Kind regards,
Klaus