[Qgis-user] Cannot erase a polygon

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Wed Mar 6 17:46:17 PST 2024

> I created a vector layer to make a polygon. I later accidentally
> erased the layer but the polygon was not erased. Now it seems like a
> template and hides all the layers below. Even if I turn off all
> layers, the polygon is still there. How can I erase the polygon?

Can you zoom in on the polygon or is it fixed?  If you can zoom in then
it looks like a QGIS bug, but if the polygon is fixed and you cannot
zoom in on it then it looks like a bug in your graphics card drivers.

Have you tried to close and re-open the project to see if that gets rid
of it?

Cheers,
Adam.