[Qgis-user] can't apply mask on labels

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Mar 7 01:06:53 PST 2024

Hi People,

FYI: current messages are too big for the mailing list. We have a max of 200KB per messages.

We manually let all message through which are larger.

When you answer, a large mail with a lot of images, please do not include the full answer mail.

That way the response will even be bigger, and be held by the mail list software (until one of the admins releases these mails)...

Thanks,

Richard Duivenvoorde

PS: even better: do not create html mails :-)  Keep your mails clean (text only) with optionally some attachments for images...