[Qgis-user] Adding a Web map to QGIS

Brent Wood Brent.Wood at niwa.co.nz
Mon Mar 11 18:24:05 PDT 2024

Hi Krishna,

Can you not ask them to turn on the WFS service in their ARC setup? Unless, like many govt agencies, they just ignore users requests. Sigh.

Another option is to look for the data you want in data.gov. I have found that govt agencies often have strange & limited access to their data in-house, but also provide their data to data.gov, where it is more accessible.

Brent Wood

Principal Technician, Fisheries
NIWA