[Qgis-user] Problem with contour algorithm

kirk kirk at nortekresources.com
Wed Mar 13 01:02:51 PDT 2024

Hi Grant.Check to make sure your destination directory actually exists and you have write permission.  I seem to remember running into a similar issue but I am not close to a computer to test. Kirk SchmidtSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Grant Boxer via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> Date: 2024-03-13  12:55 a.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org Subject: [Qgis-user] Problem with contour algorithm I am trying to contour a grid file using the QGIS raster > extract>contour and I get getting errors saying “Warning 1: Model file not specified” or “ERROR 4: No such file or directory”. I am using 3.34 and 3.36 and get the same error. Any thoughts? Regards Grant Boxer, Perth WA