[Qgis-user] Endow an unloaded OSM layer with the properties Building

Enrique Sagredo Blanco esagredo at mondragon.edu
Sat Mar 16 13:52:18 PDT 2024

Good evening:
I have downloaded OSM data (GeoJSON, GPX, KML and raw data) and then loaded
it into QGIS as a vector layer. I want to give this layer the attributes of
the Building layer and I can't do it. I get some variables but they appear
as NULL. I have updated it but I cannot give this layer the properties of
the Building layer.
How can I do it? Pictures are attached.
Thank you very much for your help.

Picture don´t have attributes of building and i want to put this attibutes

[image: image.png]

Picture with attributes of building
[image: image.png]

[image: logo_berria]

Enrique Sagredo Blanco
Researcher and Lecturer
Electronics and Computer Science department

Mondragon Unibertsitatea - Faculty of Engineering
Goiru, 2; 20500 Arrasate - Mondragón (Gipuzkoa)
Tel. : +(34) 664256463 / +(34) 943794700 + Ext. 6256
www.mondragon.edu