[Qgis-user] qgis python error

Don Harter harterc2 at att.net
Thu Mar 21 11:36:41 PDT 2024

OK Thank you.

I am using a stable version from :

deb https://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu/ jammy main

I assume that is the latest stable version?

For linux software in general I try to stick with stable versions.
Oftentimes people make changes and submit them without being fully
tested.  Then I spend more time filling out bug reports instead of
working on my applications.

I upgraded the plugin and the error message did not appear.  I will see
if that holds on later runs of qgis.