[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS member

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Thu Apr 13 23:28:25 PDT 2017

Hi Magwala,

Perhaps my email was poorly written but it was not a rebuke at all.
We're very happy for you to write on the mailing list and welcome your
posts. Perhaps you could say that you are seeking a job and then mention
what your QGIS experience and skills are.

Do you know of any other QGIS users in your area? If so, then perhaps
you could consider holding your own QGIS ZA User meetings. So far we've
only had meetings in Cape Town and Pretoria but it would be great to
have meetings in other areas as well.

Regards, Frank.