[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS South Africa User Group voting member: Result

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Thu Jul 27 23:19:57 PDT 2017

 The charter of the QGIS.ORG Association states that each QGIS country user
group may democratically nominate one voting member who is entitled to vote
on issues concerning the QGIS project. The charter defines a "voting
member" as "any person who may vote on communal decisions made by the
board."

Thank you for your attention to the calls for nominations and votes.  The
candidate who received the largest number of votes from the user group is
Mr Admire Nyakudya.  We thank him for this service to our community.
Please keep him apprised of your QGIS priorities by posting them to this
forum and responding to his polls.

Sincerely,
Chris
(for voting member polling group)