[QGIS-ZA-user] 2nd and final invitation to the 2nd South African QGIS User Group meetings

immob19 at gmail.com immob19 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 23:27:23 PDT 2017

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
QGIS User Group - South Africa

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScW3_foY5_1AUbUs8ARgrlNKnsQwq8V-FJplq7hm498gPwCOA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Dear QGIS User Group member,

This is the second and final invitation to the 2nd QGIS UG meetings in Cape
Town and Gauteng. Thanks to the member who pointed out that there was a
discrepancy between the Gauteng dates in the text and the Google form...the
date on the form is correct: it must be 31 March at the Meraka building at
the CSIR (please bring some form of identification to be allowed access to
the CSIR campus).

We are also still looking for member who can present/demonstrate something
on QGIS of FOSSGIS in general...anything from a project you have done or a
plug-in you have written or even how to set up a QGIS server. Please let us
know as soon as possible so that we can add it to the programme.

I will send out the final programmes for the day a few days before each
event.

Please also let us know if you or your company can sponsor anything from
coffee/tea/cookies to sandwiches or a light lunch. In order for us to keep
the event free to attend we are trying to get sponsors for the refreshments.

And remember to bring your laptops to show something you have done or ask
questions on how to do things and maybe get hands-on advice to make your
work easier. This is an important part of the UG meetings.

So please take a few minutes and fill in the Google Form below or in your
browser with the link above to register for one or both of the meetings. If
you want to attend both please register twice so that we have you on record
for both meetings. See you all there!

Regards
Immo
--
Immo F. Blecher
Address: 52 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
immob19 at gmail.com | immob at mymtnmail.co.za
Internet: http://www.blecher.co.za/

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.