[QGIS-ZA-user] Long term historic temperature data for Malmsbury, Western Cape, South Africa

Basson, FC FCBasson at elsenburg.com
Mon Jun 25 22:54:27 PDT 2018

Hi Tim

Although the Elsenburg  map services are publically visible, we are not promoting or allowing direct public usage.  All users must please refrain from doing so.  The data from the SA Atlas of Climatology and Agrohydrology is available for download from the SA Risk & Vulnerability Atlas:  http://sarva2.dirisa.org/

Regards

F.C. Basson
GISc Technologist
Research Support Services