[QGIS-ZA-user] Problem with Qgis2Theejs

Snenhlanhla Sibiya snesibiya1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 01:56:36 PDT 2020

Good Morning Sir

The shapefile has an attribute table with a field called BuilHeig as
building heights and it data. Now i want the buildings showing as 3D on
Qgis2Threejs to show with their heights on the attribute table.

I Have attached a screenshot of how the buildings are showing the same
height, and the properties window of the polygon layer on the Qgis2Threejs.

How do I make the 3D buildings appear with their specific height?

Thank You

Kind Regards
Snenhlanhla Sibiya