[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS Monthly meetings

Admire Nyakudya addloe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:42:25 PST 2021

Hi All

Since mid-last year, the QGIS community moved their developer meetings
to a monthly online event. Participation is open to anyone ( beginner,
advanced user, developer). QGIS user group South Africa is one of the
few user groups around the world. It is imperative that we also showcase
how we are using QGIS.

If you are interested in presenting some of your work, please register
your interest on
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QHF-January-2021#about-qgis-open-day-promotion-materials.
If you cannot present we encourage you to attend these meetings so that
you can interact with fellow users and developers.

Regards

Admire