[Ráfaga]Nº662: despair, itineraries, harvest, unicorns

Jorge Sanz jsanz at carto.com
Tue Aug 8 13:18:03 PDT 2017

Nº662: despair, itineraries, harvest, unicorns

28 Jul 2017 by Raf

   - USA despair geography: maps of optimism, worries, and discomfort

   https://www.brookings.edu/research/the-geography-of-desperation-in-america/
   - Our world drawn from 1700 travel itineraries picked up by a trip
   planning website
   https://triphappy.com/blog/world-drawn-by-travelers/21
   - A map of urban harvests aimed to the modern city farmers
   https://fallingfruit.org
   - USA unicorns: the map of the +1000 million dollars companies
   https://www.cbinsights.com/research/startup-unicorns-us-map/

Note from Jorge and Raf: *this is the last "daily" Ráfaga until September,
for the rest of August we'll send a single (more or less) weekly long
issue. Have a great Summer/Winter y'all folks!*