[Ráfaga] #2080: clusters, madrid, custody

Jorge Sanz xurxosanz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:30:54 PDT 2023

#2080: clusters, madrid, custody

Tue, 06 Jun 2023 by Raf

* Using Python and heatmaps, we can analyze large geospatial datasets
to find patterns and clusters in mobility dynamics

https://medium.com/data-motion/e063971603aa

* Riding a bike in Madrid? This planner considers slope and street
types to generate routes that are fast, easy, or a mix of both. Plus,
we provide details on bike parking availability

https://bici.madrid/

* The land custody inventory is a collection of Catalonia's public and
private initiatives for land preservation. It examines the current
state of affairs and how it evolves [CA]

https://xcn.cat/projecte/inventari-de-custodia/