[RouterGeocoder] Re: My Plan about OpenRouter SoC

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Apr 3 17:19:22 EDT 2009

Roni,

I think this sounds like a plan that we would all like to see succeed. I
think is sounds aggressive, but knowing that you want to continue
working on it beyond the SoC project, I believe that you will achieve it.

I look forward to working with you and your friend on this project.

With respect to SoC project, please update you project plan to:
1) reflect the plan below
2) make sure you think about your goals and deliverable for SoC, they
should be achievable and do not need to be everything you plan below
3) and make sure you state that you plan to continue your work after the
SoC program.

Best regards,
   -Steve