[RouterGeocoder] Poly line features

Ashraf Hossain ashraf10bd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:58:56 EDT 2009

Hello steve,
Thanks a lot for your comments.
I think your thinking and my thinking is almost same.
I was also thinking about the router library that should be added in
the mapserver.

"Yes, this all sounds good. The other missing piece you might want to
consider adding and supporting is turn restrictions."
--> Can you tell me some more details about this?

And another issue,
In routergeocoder group I got a reference of a research which proves
that Dijkstra is not efficient for high performance routing server and
the researcher proposed a new algorithm. I missed that link and I
failed to get access the the group emails of that days.

Can anyone send me that paper? I am too much interested about that.

Steve  thanks  alot for your comments again. I will be more happy if
you guide me to develop router geocoder library.

With Regards
Roni