[RouterGeocoder] Re: [pgrouting-users] [SoC] Google SoC participation

Ashraf Hossain ashraf10bd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 01:23:27 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,
I must want to work with Nestor if I  have the opportunity.
I have also a research group with one of my close friend.
We both are interested and we will be honoured if we can contribute.

We already started our study about the performance for huge number of vertices.
I think soon we can send some updates in this group, though we do not
have huge big layer like USA and CANADA.
If you have some suggestion about this please let me know.
And another issue I have to know that if any operator updated their
graph with USA and CANADA but if he want to add mexico(as a different
layer) what should be our plan.
Because if we make it as different graph then we have to start our
plan in different way.
If anyone have some suggestions please let me know.

With Regards
Roni