[SAC] SAC Status

John Graham johng at telascience.org
Thu Jun 22 17:24:13 EDT 2006

Frank

I am moving things slowly along... I could use some help on confirming
the LDAP is working from plone... but i think it good everywhere else.
I am also trying to build another blade out with FC4 but my kickstart
server is not leasing a DHCP address to the blade yet... Anyone that has
knowledge in this area will be welcome to hop in and help. This blade
will be for the buildbot :)

John