Who wants BuildBot?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sun Oct 1 14:59:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

Recently, I installed and configured BuildBot machinery on one of
our servers. Here is document describing it in details:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/BuildBot_Configuration

I'm looking forward your comments or questions.

At the moment, two projects have configured BuildBot instance:

- GDAL
http://198.202.74.219:8500/

- PROJ.4
http://198.202.74.219:8502/

These URLs will be replaced with subdomains, soon.

Next step is to collect list of projects interested in using BuildBot.
May be it's a good idea to create Wiki page for this purpose,
where every dev team leaders could add project, as a declaration
that they want to use OSGeo BuildBot.

Frank suggested to advertise the OSGeo BuildBot on the incubator list.

The installation process will be carried on by BuildBot admins
(Current list of admins is here
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/BuildBot_Configuration#BuildBot_Administration).
The idea is to centralize BuildBot maintenance a little :-) I hope it's OK.

Any ideas, comments, questions?

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot