[SAC] Re: [OSGeo] #93: The name of the sender of a mapguide-commits email notification should be the name of a commiter.

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 7 22:59:07 EDT 2007

#93: The name of the sender of a mapguide-commits email notification should be
the name of a commiter.
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  stevedang  |       Owner:  sac at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Resolution:             |    Keywords:
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Changes (by warmerdam):

  * priority:  major => minor

Comment:

 Steve,

 Is the following not typical of the contents of a commit message on the
 commits list?

 http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-commits/2007-March/000092.html

 This message includes the userid of the commiter in the Author field
 within the message.  While it might arguably be a bit nicer to have this
 information in from field, I find it hard to imagine it is all that
 important.  However, if you like, I can dig up the script used to generate
 the messages and you can look into modifying it to do what you want.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/93#comment:3>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>