[SAC] GRASS CVS -> SVN migration hints wanted

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:17:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

I wonder if someone could lend me a hand (say, knowledge) to
run 'cvs2svn' well for the GRASS CVS migration [1].

We have numerous branches and HEAD to be migrated.
First tests (see Web page below) didn't run well so we
have to figure out the right flags. I assume that much experience
was already gained in the GDAL and Mapserver (and other)
OSGeo projects.

Thanks,
Markus

[1] http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Migration_from_CVS_to_SVN

--
Markus Neteler  <neteler itc it>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/
FBK-irst -  Centro per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica