[SAC] Subversion Wedgification

sbarnes at dmsolutions.ca sbarnes at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 6 10:11:51 EST 2007

The process of changing backend is simple.  As Mateusz says it's a simple
dump and reload.  The reason it's in BDB is because of it's maturity and
it's far easier to recover if anything 'bad' happens.  Unfortunetly it has
a locking problem if a checkout is interrupted somehow.  The 1.4.x
versions of subversion where supposed to fix this locking problem.

If there is consesus on converting to fsfs i can do the conversion.

shawn