[SAC] Dev OpenID Server up and running

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jul 31 11:33:18 EDT 2007

Frank,

I don't think that the wildcard SSL cert is set up on geodata?  I think
that this would be a requirement if it is going to be hosted there.

Initially geodata may make sense, but I wonder if the availability of an
authentication system would warrant having it on the main servers.  The
only problem then would be administering it, with the limited logins
allowed there.

Jason