[SAC] Dev OpenID Server up and running

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jul 31 11:33:18 EDT 2007

I don't think that the wildcard SSL cert is set up on geodata?  I think
that this would be a requirement if it is going to be hosted there.

Initially geodata may make sense, but I wonder if the availability of an
authentication system would warrant having it on the main servers.  The
only problem then would be administering it, with the limited logins
allowed there.