[SAC] Community MapBuilder Nightly Build Status

Matt Diez mattdiez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:03:01 EDT 2007

As a late followup, I'd like to move all mapbuilder stuff to a
/usr/local/mapbuilder directory, or possibly, a /home/mapbuilder, or
something of the sort.

Is there a preferred location? Would it be appropriate to create a
mapbuilder user account, instead of just using my personal login?

Thanks in advance,
Matthew D. Diez