[SAC] Motion: add Martin Spott to SAC committee and give him administration rights on osgeo.org

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed May 9 16:28:48 EDT 2007

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 03:39:38PM -0400, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Howard Butler wrote:

> >Motion:  I move that we add Martin to the SAC committee and give him
> >administrative access on osgeo.org.  He will primarily be involved in
> >LDAP/authentication issues.

> +1. I don't know Martin, but Howard's comments suggest that he's going
> to be a great addition.

Well, I'm not necessarily a person of public concern ....

I realize that there are already quite a few members in the SA
commitee - probably more than machines to maintain  :-)
Wether I'm a great addition or not - you'll see. I just thought I'd
help a little bit getting this LDAP authentication stuff into a nice
shape. For the start I guess I'd remain in lurker mode for a while
until I have an understanding who's doing which job (the people as well
as the machines).

Cheers,