[SAC] Disk replacement

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 5 13:54:59 EST 2008

For some reason this issue was not dealt with at PEER1, I think they
ended up waiting for me to respond to a final confirmation that I
missed.  Apparently the drive has failed and they want to swap it.
I've told them to reschedule to do the swap Thursday:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
month=2&day=7&year=2008&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=256

They expect a hot swap with no down time.

Tyler